Hawaii Drivers Manual
Hawaii Driver Handbooks and Manuals
Download the Hawaii driver's manual
If you are a first time driver, the best way to obtain the knowledge and skills needed to learn how to drive is by reviewing the Hawaii driver's manual
You can get your Hawaii driver's manual at any local DMV office for 4.65, or download it for free here.
Topics covered in the Hawaii Driver's Manual include:
- The licensing process: An overview of how to obtain, renew, replace, or change a Hawaii driver's license.
- Vehicle registration: Explains all facets of how to register a vehicle in the state.
- Accident procedures.
- Traffic laws, rules, and regulations.
- No-fault insurance: Details how the insurance systems works and what the requirements are.
- Signs, signals, and road markings.
- Safe driving practices.
- Alcohol and other drugs.